My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Monday, November 21, 2016

Jason's Duty

Jason McGregor was a country boy raised on a horse ranch. His daddy taught him the meaning of family responsibility but that didn't teach him anything about the rules of love. In Jason's eyes it was all about the horses and keeping the McGregor Ranch going. When Haley Sheridan came to visit, Jason's world gets turned upside down. He could no longer see black and white anymore.
Haley Sheridan was far from home and lost without her father. Her emotions were all over the place. She only came to Montana out of duty to her mother. She didn’t understand how Mrs. McGregor took care of all the household chores from cooking, cleaning, and making sure her husband and sons were taken care. But when she looked at Jason there was something in his eyes that made her want to understand.
Could a cowboy love a city slicker? Or a city slicker love a cowboy? Neither one knew how to communicate what they really wanted. Come follow Jason and Haley in Book 1 of The McGregor Saga. See how two hearts can become one with enough faith.


Jason’s Duty (Romance)
By Alisha Guenzel
ASIN: B01LW14HUC
144 Pages
Price $0.99
Rating 5-Stars

Lindsey Sheridan and her daughter Haley visit the country from the city after the loss of Lindsey’s husband and Haley’s father died in an accident. They stay with Lindsey’s friends, at the McGregor’s horse ranch. The McGregors have three sons. Jason, the eldest son helps Haley adapt to country life, and teaches her how to care for the horses and chores around the farm, during which they argue a lot then fall in love.

A light romance, family oriented, no sex or profanity. This novel was well written, and kept my interest. There were some minor editing problems, but overall I really enjoyed the story. Highly recommended.

Ginger Johnson
Author of COWBOY FROM TEXAS



No comments:

Post a Comment