My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Behind The Mask Volume 2

BEHIND THE MASK Volume 2 by Tom Johnson. Published by FADING SHADOWS. Titles and cover design by Tom TV Powers. When the most valuable diamond in the world in stolen right under the watchful eyes of Burton Blayne, it’s a direct challenge to Funny Face, the Nemesis of the underworld. But despite all his efforts, the Star of Africa eludes him.
When a young man is found dead by cobra venom, Inspector Gregg calls in the underworld’s greatest enemy, the Phantom Detective. But before the crimefighter can unravel the mystery, Steve Huston is beaten by hoodlums, and Muriel Havens is captured by the gang. Will the Phantom reach the mastermind before another dies from cobra venom?
When the Man In Purple uncovers an evil plot of massive greed, his team of rogues plan to remove their ill-gotten gain from their vaults, but he soon discovers that these seven men of crime are as vicious as any mad dog, and a wrong move on his part could easily end his young career.
         A small time gang kills a patrol officer during a robbery, and Captain McGrath wants Tony Quinn’s help in discovering the killers. Meanwhile, the Phantom Detective also wants something from Tony Quinn, and the Black Bat might have a say in the matter.

         Now available on Amazon Kindle for $2.99, at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XN5XZ88/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1488391843&sr=1-1&keywords=behind+the+mask+volume+2+by+tom+johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment