My Blog

Retirement. Publishers, thank you for the many years of reading pleasure you gave me, but all good things must come to an end. Due to failing eyesight I am forced to retire. I can no longer review your books, and any that you send will be donated to the local library, unread. Do not send any more. I can only read for a couple hours every day, and this does not allow me to finish a book in reasonable time. I will be devoting time to my own books from now on, and reading on a personal level. Books that interest me. I prefer paperbacks and hardbacks, not eBooks. My eyesight has been failing the last few years, and I cannot handle hundreds of review books any more. My books are still available for review. Anyone interested in reviewing any of them, they are found in the Link to Tom’s Books On Amazon. Contact me for pdf copies at fadingshadows40@gmail.com

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Guest Author Aimee Marie Bejarano

Guest Author Aimee Marie Bejarano

A Christian YA multi-genre author, Reverend Aimée Marie Bejarano writes inspirational, historical fiction, Messianic, Jewish, paranormal, science fiction, horror, supernatural, and urban fantasy novels. She is the author of the bestselling Kindle novel, "Angelica, You Have Chosen Well," Part One of the Angelica Series. Her inspiration and passion come from the Lord who uses her love of good books, movies and things of the supernatural and paranormal to show readers what God’s Word (The Bible) says regarding controversial subjects. No matter the genre, each of Aimée's novels proclaims Jesus as the King and Conqueror.


This country gal lives in the great state of Texas. A musician, Aimée has worked with the youth for years. She enjoys cooking, gardening, and playing with her four-legged kids, movie fright nights with the family, and caring for her small fowl flock. On cool evenings, she loves taking leisure walks and adores thunderstorms.


Though dealing with chronic pain, Aimée presses on eager to encourage others to fight against their physical limitations. For this talented servant of God, writing is not only a calling, but a means to fly away into the world of her imagination. A talent for writing in the present tense, readers are pulled into the story while it’s happening.

Aimee’s Amazon page is www.amazon.com/author/aimeebejarano


Aimee’s Publishing House & website http://deadmanwalkingpublications.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment